Please read the requirements below before scheduling your Free In-Home bid:
- INSIDE SERVICE AREA: Our regular service area is Davis & Salt Lake Counties, South Weber/Ogden and Park City, and we can normally accept bids in these areas on our regular evening bids. (We are located in Woods Cross/Bountiful area and may be able to do bids during the day if you live between Centerville and NSL. Make note if you are available daytime hours and we can try to stop by sooner than your scheduled bid time.)
- OUTSIDE SERVICE AREA: If you are in outside our service area (north or east of Ogden, south of Draper, Tooele area, or beyond Park City), once we receive your questionnaire, we will contact you with alternate bid times (possibly on a weekend or an evening we don’t usually do bids). We will do bids on an individual basis depending on the project type and size. We may request an accurate square footage measurement and pics so we can email an estimate sight unseen. For jobs outside our service area, we require a minimum of 500 sq ft or we reserve the right to add time/travel fees.
- REPAIRS: We make repairs only when it is in conjunction with refinishing all the surrounding wood. It is near impossible to match fading stain and yellowing finish so we will not bid for a repair without sanding the entire floor.
- LVP/LAMINATES: We bid only for install labor. We do not get a better price than what you can find at Floor & Decor. We are also happy to do laminate/LVP plank repair/replacements within our normal service area as long as you have the replacement plank available. It is your responsibility to find the matching planks for either a repair or as an addition to your floor.
- LAST, BUT NOT LEAST: Please be present for the in-home bid. If your schedule changes, please contact us immediately to reschedule (you can also reschedule yourself using the email confirmation we send). Our time is as valuable as yours, so if we show up and you (or the decision maker) are not there, we will not complete the estimate and we will not offer to reschedule.